Thursday, July 22, 2010

Belgian Royal Meetings

King Albert I and King Victor Emanuel III of Italy
King Albert I and his family with the King and Queen of Romania

Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands and King Leopold III


King Leopold III, future Queen Juliana (holding future Queen Beatrix), Prince Bernhard and Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands


Duke and Duchess of York (future King George VI and Queen Elisabeth of the U.K.) with Queen Astrid and King Leopold III


King Alfonso XIII of Spain, Queen Elisabeth, Queen Victoria Eugenia of Spain and King Albert I


Prince Henry of Wales (future Duke of Gloucester) with Duke of Brabant (future King Leopold III)


King Leopold III and King Carl Gustav V of Sweden


Royal Families of Belgian King Albert I and Spanish King Alfonso XIII


Belgian Queen Astrid with Crown Princess Martha of Norway


King Albert I and Queen Elisabeth with Prince Felix and Princess Charlotte of Luxembourg

No comments:

Post a Comment